Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
5,199 Posts
Thats awesome man. Congrats to your son.

Im in on that "teary eyed" bet. Hell I know when its my turn I'll cry like a girl.

·
1,018 Posts
Congrats Del! You and the warden have raised a fine young man.

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
Crazy how fast he has grwon up.. It has been many years I had just moved here but I remember him as a very small boy tugging on my shorts at a tournament asking Can I go Fishn with you and telling me I had a Pretty boat.. I remember cleary to this day i couldn't much understand Anthony but when he was talking about fishing it was very clear. he sure liked to talk and wasn't shy..lol.. Good Job April and Delw, you two did an amazing job.. Congrats to Anthony on his special day...

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Way to Go Anthony, Delw and the Warden! My stepdaughter is graduating this month too! Yep! Time sure flys!!

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
i'll be balling like a susan.

its pretty cool just in the last 2 years his speech has come a huge way. Kinda wish he stayed there for a few more years as he is learning alot.

now hes going to be at work with me and learn bad words , he already grabbed his tool box and picked a spot. he's pretty jazzed about coming into the shop everyday.
Del-You are blessed, getting to spend more time with Anthony.
Good for you and good for Anthony!!

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
wow!!! you must be old. what happened to the boy in the pic of him holding his fish at arms length with a shit eating grin? ATTTA BOY ANTHONY!!! congrat's to you all.

·
Registered
5,825 Posts
Del-tell Anthony congratulations. Big accomplishment and I am excited for you two working together. Gonna be some stories to tell there. We are all getting old fast.

Glen

21 - 40 of 68 Posts