Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
6,870 Posts
Congrats Anthony and Congrats to you also Del!

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Dont know who is more excited him April or I.

I don't have much time gotta get ready and fit work in there as well.
but Man thanks. some of the memories of when he was young crack me up
Bobby. he was a crack up he and I would be fishing and someone would come up in another boat and he would try to con his way into there boat.
I remember one time at sag in the restruant Bayou had a huge plate of fries. next thing I knew Anthony was eating them off his plate.

was fishing out in coles one day, I was pitching brush hogs or something and he was being Anthony. so to make him happy I tied a spoon on and dropped like 4 feet of line into the water. which was like 6 feet deep. he just layed on the carpet and moved it up and down with the constant, Dad I got another one :Iconrotfl :Iconrotfl and he did catch alot of fish that day. John Murray was there and laughing his ass off spooning in 6-10 feet of water :Iconrotfl :Iconrotfl

now if you excuess me I need a tissue ;)

Delw

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Congrats, time does fly by, but you will know when you are getting old when you have grandkids graduating. My oldest is at that point this year. One more week then on to H.S.

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
WOW it was freaking fantastic.
Anthony and Bikonzi did the Welcome speech. Anthony had like 2 lines, he decided once he saw the audiance to veer from that a little. it was awsum. he spoke very clear and long like a bunch. Talking about the school teachers family etc etc.
I missed most of it cause I was in a day'z and was just speechless. was hard to get pics so I am hoping I can get the video and better pics.

Heres whats really cool at least to me. After the cerimony was done, Kids as well as teachers, and staff were coming up to Anthony hugging him, shaking his hand and saying there goodbyes. It was cool to see the kids, for one these kids were on there way to parties and such , but yet took the time to say hi, bye told him his speech was great and how well he spoke.

That was the coolest thing for me anyhow and this.

His little girlfriend from back in the 4th or 5th grade was there and when she heard Anthony graduated she made sure she found him. This girl was really cool. she had gone to school with Anthony for years a year or 2 younger.They lost track of each other wen Anthony went to highschool. always came to his birthday parties and she read every birthday Card to anthony before he opened his presents. I mean she would read them word for word and he would sit and listen to her. She had no Handicap she was just someone who was Anthonys best bud.

The kid in the picture below is Anthonys friend, (his mom takes awsum pics so I am sure they will have some)they have gone to school together forever. He was shorter than Anthony and then just sprouted. These 2 clowns somewhere around the 3rd or 4th grade would guard the bathroom and tell everyone that wanted to use it , it was broken and they were not to enter. kinda a funny prank sence they were the youngest in the class and told the bigger kids that. Of coarse they got busted after a few weeks of fun.
The 2 girls are our Daughters.
Delw

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Attachments

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Very nice Delw, Yup it's cool to see the other kids and how they interact with each other. Every time we are out and someone from school notices our kids they make a point to say hello to them and spend a few minutes talking to them. We see it in the school too, as they have a best buddy system and typical kids spend time reading and just hanging out with the special needs kids. It seems to help them with their social skills and it lets them hang with other people than just the teachers and aids. Congrats again on Anthonys graduation, I wish him and your family the best of luck and I am sure he will enjoy going to work with DAD every day.

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Congrats!! My kids are in 3rd and Kindergarten and they are growing up too fast!! In a blink of an eye they will be in HS. Proud moments of a parent every step of the way!

·
Registered
8,008 Posts
Hey Anthony, now that you are graduating and going to work in your old man's shop you should have enough money to BUY YOUR OWN FRIES!:Iconrotfl

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
That was pretty awesome!! Blowing kisses and mouthing "I Love You" to Mom and Dad - Priceless!!

Del, Did you need a tissue? LOL

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Thanks for the video link, that was awesome!

41 - 60 of 68 Posts