Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Anthony Graduates tomorrow. and he is speaking at the graduation. His special ed teacher say he speaks very clearly during practice also. He is all jazzed.
Shit time flies and I am getting old.

Yes it does and yes you are :beatingdeadhorse: Congrats to Anthony and congrats to you and the warden for raising a fine young man.

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Just saw this thread. Congrats Anthony, Del and April. Here is a video of the graduation, Anthony's speach is at around 9:30.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIfAs__ayis
Steve thanks man, I been meanig to upload the vid just hadnt had time

That was pretty awesome!! Blowing kisses and mouthing "I Love You" to Mom and Dad - Priceless!!

Del, Did you need a tissue? LOL
Tg
real men dont use tissue's they use their sleeve ;)

Anthony is a little bit of a ham when he has an audiance. It was a crack up when the kid he was speaking with started talking in his native language and Anthony tossed up his hand like WTF dude your stealing the show ,then also trying to get the people to clap when the other kid was speaking.

when we went to the Awards ceramony a week before graduation the kid that was speaking with Anthony ( forget his name) got a ton of Awards and scholarships. his grade point average was very high also.

Delw

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Wow!

Del, I dont get on the site much anymore and have not posted in a long time. However, I could not pass up this one. That picture brought back a ton of memories.

I watched Anthony grow up each year at our youth tournies. So many fond memories of him around the tanks:) They do grow up fast. My oldest graduates next year.

Congrats Sir and give my best to Anthony! I miss seeing him and the rest of the kids at our tournies. When I finish coaching high school softball in three years, I will start up the youth fishing events again.

If you need anything in Glendale, I work nights now, but can still send some people your way if needed.

Take care sir.

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
Del, I dont get on the site much anymore and have not posted in a long time. However, I could not pass up this one. That picture brought back a ton of memories.

I watched Anthony grow up each year at our youth tournies. So many fond memories of him around the tanks:) They do grow up fast. My oldest graduates next year.

Congrats Sir and give my best to Anthony! I miss seeing him and the rest of the kids at our tournies. When I finish coaching high school softball in three years, I will start up the youth fishing events again.

If you need anything in Glendale, I work nights now, but can still send some people your way if needed.

Take care sir.
Rich
How the hell you been man.
those kid tournies were and absolute blast. like you said you have seen my kids grow up at these deals. That one picture is still my favorite of all of them.
every once in a while I run into one of those kids that fished those tournies. Hell man there adults now with jobs and some with families, were getting old.

When you want to start them back up give me a call, I will help in anyway I can. they were fun for everyone.

Justin knows where I am at. if your ever in the area I am there most nights pretty late, just knock on the door if its locked.

Dani mentioned those kids tournies a while ago and how much fun she had at them. I'll make sure to tell them all hi, you do the same and take care.

Delw

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

61 - 68 of 68 Posts