Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son's birthday is coming up and I bought him a nice rod and reel and now he mentioned he wants some more lures. I have about 15-20 dollars to spend but may spend more if the deal is good.

I am looking for new or almost new spinnerbaits, topwaters(top-r), rat-l-traps, and maybe some jerkbaits. So if you have some extra tackle that you don't need or will never use let me know and maybe we can work something out. I am looking for the variety above.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He has quite a bit of plastics...the only plastics he may need are the big strange ones like craws, beavers, and things like that. He has a lot of worms and such.

And I really would like to pay for what I recieve. I am not looking for hand outs.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
PM me if your gonna be at rosey within the next 2 week ends, i have some stuff i'll give ur son, we need to help promote the kids in fishing,
Thanks Dieppert. I really appreciate it but I am not sure I will be out that way within the next few weekends, I have a lot going on this weekend and next weekend I am helping out with a youth hunt, but if for some reason I am I will send you a pm.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone....if there is anyone else out there that has some stuff you don't need/want anymore let me know.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
I have several of the GYCB Sugoi poppers that are brand new. Give me a call and if you canpick them up they are yours. 602-690-0803

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks to all once again.

Pablo, he really loved what you sent. He had a great birthday and he recieved a lot of good fishing stuff.

He now has more stuff than I do.

Thanks again.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts