Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I have a question for everybody, at work we are doing this "secret santa" thing and I happened to get a guy that loves bass fishing can ya'll help me with some ideas one what to get him. I know he loves fishing Sag and Canyon and he has a lot of tackle already, any ideas of must have stuff? oh yeah the limit is $30.00

now is our chance to prove this "guest" P.O.S. that posted c-mon guys wrong :wink:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I would get him one of those secret lures everyone is talking about :roll:

Seriously. a gift certificate or a swim bait?

Delw

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
I would say a gift certificate at a local tackle store, depending up where he lives. Waterdog Wily's, Fisherman's Choice, Phoenix Camping and Fishing, Liar's Korner to name a few.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey I have a great idea how about giving him $30.00 worth of my baits? It will make us both happy :D I would go with gift cert. myself some people you just cannot seem to please ( guest)

gcbaitman

Gold Canyon Bait Co.

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
email Joe Owens, his baits do really well too!!!

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Gift certificate is a good way to go. I am not a gift cert kind of guy, but if I were to get fishing stuff, I doubt that the person purchasing it would know what I need or know what I want. Some places will give you a charge card and you can use the money a little at a time (Sports Authority does). This way you won't have to burn the entire amount buying stuff just to use the entire amount. Or I have about 300 bucks worth of old stuff I will give you for 20 bucks. I can even toss in a couple of busted rods.

·
Registered
175 Posts
what I would get him

what I would get him is.... 2 LV 500s aurora black.He will kiss you .
Darryl
P.S. send them to me and I will autograph them LOL :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts