Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Already spent an evening up in the tree, letting a little doe and a fawn walk. I am kinda addicted now. It was cool putting the crosshairs on them anyways and hearing them sneak up before I saw them. The ghetto thing is, where I hunt, I can hear car doors slam and even got to listen to a domestic dispute. I think the deer enjoy the drama!

In no way shape or form will Deer hunting ever come before those stupid green fish though. Mark my words.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Haha its cool getting in close to animals like that. Remindes me of Kaibab, you see so many cool things up there that even if you don't tag out it's way worth the drive up just to see it.

-Mike

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
so this is your first? are you a hunting virgin???? nothing else like it,great times ahead.and yes its a money pit for sure!!! that "east' hunting aint nothin like out here. no joke, keep yourself visible to other hunters else you'll be the trophy mount....well maybe not a mount, especially with them dam red shorts!!!

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The red shorts are for fishing only!
Yeah I have hunted a few times in GA when I was stationed there, but have yet to shoot one. I would see does on Buck only days, otherwise they were too small to shoot. I just feel fortunate to see deer! There was a buck around the corner that kept snorting, hopefully I see him tonight! I was at the processor and a dude dragged in a 220 lb 8 pointer. WHOA!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts