Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone needs to toss some floor dry on the ramps, there are 2 boards on the ramp that creek, the bathrooms were not marked for male or female properly, the parking lot had pebbles in it, I saw a bug next to the garage containers, Too much grass in the lake(some one needs to mow that crap) fishing in the narrows today was just too smooth, I speficly went there due to the the waves and planned on useing the wakes to fish off the walls. I saw a coke can floating in the lake.. The bald eagle we saw was not groomed well( one feather out of place). There are NO lines On the boat ramp to help backing in.

Need I say More, this lake is in shambles :roll:

Delw

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
ROTR(ramp)LMBO!!! Del?! You really came over to the eastside and fished?! Welcome! So were you able to hijack, uh, um I mean, recruit any new Delmart employees?

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Oh great! Now all of the "Darksiders" are going to "improve" our lake with the waves(wakes) and the lines of oh so many helpful boaters!

The end is near! LOL! :roll:

John

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
But as you can see the westside still cant catch any fish. I dont see a fishing story in all that BS :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nightcrawler
I am training Anthony, he jumped right in Da,s boat to clean it out after fishing.

John if I was in a smaller boat I would have been tossed around like a (hmm cant think of a good word).

guest west side can kick eastsides butt anyday :roll:

I got a 2 and a 4-5 this am.

Delw

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL. I am always up for that.

Franklin and Jason and I were suppose have have a fish off, heck I forgot all about that until you mentioned it...

Oh franklin.........................

Delw

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Waaiiittt a minute there Franklin....what was the reason that you caught that 4.5 in the afternoon.......it wasnt because a east sider showed you were you could catch that fish now was it??? And by the way who caught 6 fish and who caught 2....hehe
IT was fun lets do it again.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Franklin I guess you have yourself a point there lol but I am closer to the East side so therefore I am and hell, I went to school in Tempe so I think that makes me a eastsider or how about the one and only "Southeast" sider.
and call me when you get a chance.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
wouldnt it be cool if lakes had a 'beer boat' like the beer cart when you golf? Some scantily clad good looking women cruising around in a boat pull up and let you try to hit on them while they sell you overpriced beer? cool! :twisted:

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Thats just what the leakes need. Some one to help genorate more a**holes and creat more revenue for boatcop. Sure its nice to flirt with the ladies (Del wont let me when were fishing :cry: But i get peek once in a while when hes not looking :p

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
Delw, how did I get yanked into this you vs franklin fish off thing? Ive never seen a beer boat girl at smallsville, I mean Pleasant.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Hey those were the night of 2 boats, 1 motor. I remember that. LOL

1 - 19 of 19 Posts