Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm reading the speech that Sarah Palin gave to investors in Hong Kong. I'm thinking to my self, "she sounds very well versed".

Then it hits me, holy crap, the RNC train has left the station, next stop the 2012 GOP convention, and the side of the train reads "Palin 2012".

That's my prediction, call it what you will.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
As much as I like Sarah Palin, at this point I dont think she stands a chance again Obama for re-election. We will have to see how Obama's presidency goes and how well he is accepted after 4 years of bullcrap.

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
Party Train!

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Doesnt matter, they are all puppets!! Doesnt matter who fills that seat... Bankers rule the world.(wake up all you sleeping sheeple!!!!)

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
So I'm reading the speech that Sarah Palin gave to investors in Hong Kong. I'm thinking to my self, "she sounds very well versed".

Then it hits me, holy crap, the RNC train has left the station, next stop the 2012 GOP convention, and the side of the train reads "Palin 2012".

That's my prediction, call it what you will.
She may be a contender for the GOP nomination but she'd get beat down in a general election. She has made a very bad first impression on the national stage and no one is going to forget it. I'm sure the dems are hoping she wins the GOP nomination because it would make it soooOOOOO much easier to win the general election.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Doesnt matter, they are all puppets!! Doesnt matter who fills that seat... Bankers rule the world.(wake up all you sleeping sheeple!!!!)
Sheeple???????

The bank discussion has already occured many times, as a matter of fact I have started at least 3 threads on it. We all know that politicians are just puppets to the FED banks and the special interest lobbyist'

This thread was just to point out what I think is going on behind the scenes with the GOP.

I think that with the right amount of coaching Palin could stand her own against Obama, if not in 2012 then in 2016, she is attractive, likeable, not a princess, hunts, fishes, etc... you would be amazed at how things can change.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Sheeple???????

The bank discussion has already occured many times, as a matter of fact I have started at least 3 threads on it. We all know that politicians are just puppets to the FED banks and the special interest lobbyist'

This thread was just to point out what I think is going on behind the scenes with the GOP.

I think that with the right amount of coaching Palin could stand her own against Obama, if not in 2012 then in 2016, she is attractive, likeable, not a princess, hunts, fishes, etc... you would be amazed at how things can change.
I agree to a point. Look who is in the WHITE HOUSE and the resume he tendered. If this is the best we have, we are all in trouble!

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
I hope to high hell they come up with someone besides her to run in 2012. If not, were screwed again.

·
Registered
232 Posts
regardless of what obama does he might not get re-elected. especially when he is trying to fix the country. and pissing off people. at the same time

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
She may be a contender for the GOP nomination but she'd get beat down in a general election. She has made a very bad first impression on the national stage and no one is going to forget it. I'm sure the dems are hoping she wins the GOP nomination because it would make it soooOOOOO much easier to win the general election.
I agree and I like Palin, but not for president. I do think she would do a much better job than Obama though...

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
I think The Lite is right in his prediciton...and I agree with Forrest....like her, but don't want her in the white house.

·
Registered
6,870 Posts
George W. Bush isn't eligible to run again.
You must be colored blind??

·
Registered
984 Posts
Sarah Palin is a quitter. Being Governor of Alaska is the easiest of all Governorships....and she couldn't handle that job.

I think the only job she is fit for is a b**w job.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts